100 Best Ever Good Night Quotes

No comments
  • No matter the darkness, daylight always comes. Go to sleep, my dear, and know that a new day awaits you. You will begin it fresh and refreshed.
  • Tonight I’ll be dreaming of you. I hope you’ll be dreaming of me, too! I love you and look forward to the next time we get to be together. Goodnight, my dear!
  • I can’t stop thinking about you. Tonight as you go to sleep, I hope you remember how very special you are to me. Sweet dreams, my love!
  • Your love carries me away to another world. May thoughts of the times we’ve spent together fill your mind with dreams of the love we share. Goodnight, my darling!
  • I hope you enjoy sweet dreams tonight, my dear. You’re so beautiful, smart, and fun to be with that sometimes I have to pinch myself and wonder if I’m dreaming when I’m with you!
  • Each night as I drift off to sleep, I dream of the next time we can be together. Sweet dreams, my love, until we meet again. I love you!
  • Remember we used to wish upon a star when we were kids? Tonight when you go to bed, make a wish — and I’ll wish that it comes true.
  • Before you go to sleep tonight, look out your window at the stars and remember that our love is as true and constant as their light. Sweet dreams, darling.
  • As mysterious as moonlight, so is the magic of the love we share. May your dreams tonight be filled with the mystique of our love. Good night, my darling.

  • Tonight, do not fear the shadows. It is just the interplay of light and darkness. In the end, light always wins just as you and me together triumph over all odds.
  • There is no darkness so deep that true love cannot pierce. Good night, my love, and know that I am always here for you in darkness and in light.
  • There may be great distance between us, but you can feel the warmth of my embrace as you close your eyes tonight. I am always with you.
  • You make my life seem like a bed of roses all the time. I am blessed. Good night and pleasant dreams.
  • In your eyes, I see the promise of wonderful tomorrows. Good night, my dearest. I look forward to basking in the warmth of your eyes again.
  • Do not be afraid of the night, my love. It is the secret behind a brighter day tomorrow.
  • You fill my days with sunshine and my nights with pleasant dreams. I love you in the daytime and in the depths of night.
  • You are everything I dream of through the night. I must be smiling silly all night.
  • I miss you whenever I think of you. But when I close my eyes, I see you smiling, and I know we will be together again soon. Good night from my corner of the world.
  • If you’re having trouble falling asleep, focus on the deep love we share. May it fill your mind with peace, joy, and sweet dreams. Good night!
  • You are in my thoughts when I am awake or asleep. I hope I am in yours, too.

  • The lonely nights are tough, but they hold the promise of happy tomorrows with you in my arms. Good night, dearest one.
  • You are the light of my life. With you, there are no dark nights, only pleasant interludes of rest.
  • There’s a beautiful moon out tonight, but none as beautiful as the light that comes from your compassionate soul. I am blessed to be by your side.
  • I dream of the day when I would be close enough to drive over and pick you up for a late night date. Soon, my love, soon. Meantime, good night kisses for you from me.
  • I go to sleep every night comforted by the thought that you belong to me and I to you.
  • I am tired and sleepy, but the day can’t end if I don’t say good night to my one and only sweetie.
  • Even in the darkest night, your peaceful radiance shines through. Good night, my Queen.
  • I am staring at the stars in the dark sky and thinking that I see you among them – the brightest, shiniest and most radiant one. I fall asleep, knowing that you are watching over me. Good night, my love.
  • To me, you are the whole universe, in all its magnificence and mystery. You rule my nights and days. Good night, sweet love.
  • If stars were made for wishing, then you my dear, would be in every star that shows up in the dark night. Pleasant dreams and happy new day when you wake.

No comments :

Post a Comment